- »what is maltodextrin msg
- »generic glufosinate products
- »akrochem akron oh
- » viagra powder
- »benzyl alcohol in skincare
- »molding powder walmart
- »salicylic acid for acne reviews
- »benzoic acid foods to avoid
- »ethyl acetate msds pubchem
- »rubber manufacturers association rma
- »benzimidazole derivative
- »where can i buy glyphosate
- »white silica sand for sale
- »walmart silica packets
- »effect of eating silica gel
- »odorless acrylic monomer
- »resorcinol glue vs epoxy
- »wholesale vitamin suppliers
- »aftermarket parts online cata…
- »side effects of hydroquinone
Trichlorfon | definition of . - Medical Dictionary
trichlorfon: [ met″rĭ-fo´nāt ] an organophosphorous compound having potent anticholinesterase activity; used topically against ectoparasites and internally as an anthelmintic, especially effective against Schistosoma haematobium.
EXTOXNET PIP - Oregon State University
Trichlorfon is available in dust, emulsifiable concentrate, granular, fly bait, and soluble powder formulations with percent active ingredient ranging from 40% (soluble powder) to 98% (technical). Trichlorfon is a selective insecticide, meaning that it kills selected insects, but spares many or …
C4H8Cl3O4P - PubChem
Trichlorfon | C4H8Cl3O4P | CID 5853 - structure, chemical names, physical and chemical properties, classification, patents, literature, biological activities, safety .
Pesticides - US EPA
Trichlorfon Facts. EPA has assessed the risks of trichlorfon and reached a decision presented in the "Report on FQPA Tolerance Reassessment Progress and Interim Risk Management Decision for Trichlorfon" (commonly known as a TRED) for this organophosphate (OP) pesticide.
Trichlorfon (Metrifonate) | Sigma-Aldrich
Technical Service: Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Trichlorfon - Cornell University
Trichlorfon is available in dust, emulsifiable concentrate, granular, fly bait, and soluble powder formulations . Trichlorfon is a selective insecticide, meaning that it kills selected insects, but spares many or most other organisms. Trichlorfon is toxic to target insects through direct applications and by ingestion.